Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

March Virtual KC Forum Hang This Friday! (with Feb info too)

Hang Dates for February  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Hang Dates for February

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's tomorrow!

Feel free to post in this thread when you jump on to remind folks.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Still not sure if I can make it but I hope to for a few minutes.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

I hopped on before 11 CT hoping to catch some of our Euro-ish forumites (is England part of Europe anymore? ;) ) but I'm still in there alone. I'm going to step away from the computer for a bit but stay logged on. Feel free to start without me. :)

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I just tried to connect to say hi. Nobody was there - just the Joe Muscara window, without Joe.

No worries, I have a million things to do... hopefully, I'll join again after dinner. See you later.

I just connected again, same situation as above. Oh well - I've tried.

I'm joining in a few minutes.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

It's down to just Scott and I. Come on in y'all!

I'm out for the night. We talked about all sorts of things, from keys to speakers to guitars/pedalboards to cooking to wine to bands to music history. Great time.

Sorry I didn't make the main hang - by the time I got stuff done it was too late to be talking out loud as was after 1am :(

I've joined for a few minutes at about 3:30am local.... my neighbors hate me now.

:D

Mark your calendars! The next official hang is scheduled for March 26. Same time blocks as Feb 26, somewhere in the thread above. Of course, anyone that wants to have a hang before then is free to do so.

If you're on Facebook and want me to add you to the group message about these, let me know. If we're not "friends" on FB, make the request so I can add you.

I hope to catch some of you at the next one! It was nice to chat with Joe the other day, and I'm glad to see I didn't miss Dave Holloway by minutes or anything (I was up way too early anyway, so it's not like I went out of my way).

Just trying to barrel through until I can be around human beings in the flesh again. Trying not to slip slowly into madness...

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

• 3 weeks later...

This Friday! Same schedule as last month, which should be in the thread above, and the same logon info as usual.

Please post here if you're going to join, and help keep this thread bumped so more people can see it.

I will be there barring anything unexpected happening. :)