Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

March Virtual KC Forum Hang This Friday! (with Feb info too)

Hang Dates for February  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Hang Dates for February

Unless you guys want to do it this Friday 12 February (which would be fine for meâ¦), the best date for me to set this up is 26 February. We can also set up the same day for March (12 or 26) if you guys want. Please use the poll with your choice of date, 12 February or 26 February.

I'm going to say 6 pm Pacific for prime time, but 11 am Central (6 pm Rome, 5 pm London) as a start time for our European friends and hopefully some of us in the U.S. will join early. 6 pm Pacific appears to be 1 pm in Sydney so maybe those Done Over can join at that time as well.

To find out how to join, there's a sticky at the top of the forum with instructions.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to keep bumping this thread so people see it and vote and know it might be happening. Feel free to comment to help, you-all. :thu:

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Help you? The last thing I'd want to do! :nono::hand:

Fine. Then you'll suffer with just you and me in the hang. :poke:

Will we be seeing some people online today? Not a lot of responses here but it's easy enough. Same login as alwaysâ¦

The poll does not seem to work for me, but I vote Feb 26

I have 3 local bands that I'm going to see tonight, so I will be busy.

One of them I jammed with their singer last night

Lets see - 6PM PST - that's 9 PM where I am.

I can do that

"In the beginning, Adam had the blues, 'cause he was lonesome.

So God helped him and created woman.

Now everybody's got the blues."

Willie Dixon

Whopping two participants, me & KeyMoe.

Only us, but I had a great time with some good conversation!

Montage 7, Mojo 61, PC-3, XK-3c Pro, Kronos 88, Hammond SK-1, Motif XF- 7, Hammond SK-2, Roland FR-1, FR-18, Hammond B3 - Blond, Hammond BV -Cherry

:cool:

Do you guys want to set one up for Friday the 26th as well now?

Keep bumping this thread. Tell your friends. We are on for 26 Feb, "6 pm Pacific for prime time, but 11 am Central (6 pm Rome, 5 pm London) as a start time for our European friends and hopefully some of us in the U.S. will join early. 6 pm Pacific appears to be 1 pm in Sydney so maybe those Done Over can join at that time as well."

Are you sure 6PM Pacific time is also 6PM in Rome? It feels kind of like it shouldn't be. Unless the Pacific has shifted around quite a lot and I've not been watching the News.

6 pm in Rome is the designated start time, while 6 pm Pacific is the designated prime time. Everyone should feel free to show up whenever works for their schedule, while keeping those times in mind to hopefully have other folks on to interact with.

I'm going to bump this again so people see it as the hang is scheduled for the coming week. I hope to see lots of you there! The more adventurous can feel free to join multiple times, or leave the app open so they can catch people when they log on. I keep the Participants window open on my computer so I can see who is on if the other window is obscured.

I do plan on it but we will see. If I can make it it will be around 9:00pm Central Time.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments