Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Mojo module arrived/ No manual/ HELP!!

Mojo module arrived/ No owners manual/ HELP!!

Thats right.... I guess the expect me to get it online... all I have for that is a phone.

First of all I need to figure out how to bypass the Leslie sim...if that can be done.

I also need to set up an upper lower split.

So I guess I have to try to figure ouynon my phone.

Right off the bat...pretty good overdrive on this. The headphone output pretty loud. Percussion a bit loud for my taste

Editing on this is NOT intuitive

Pretty hard to get the manual on my phone. Don't have other internet service at the moment.

Damn I wish they sent manuals like they used to. We don't have clocks in stores anymore either I guess..

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you have the pdf file on your phone. Take it an office depot or similar place and they'll print it out for you on 8 1/2 x 11 if necessary. Cost you a couple of dollars.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

That makes it easier to access so THANK YOU.

Now where is the section that

Tells me how to set up split manual

That tells me if I can turn leslie sim OFF

And that tells me how to turn percussion volume down.

If you are comparing to Key B they have percussion volume knob on the Legend Live. And Leslie bypass is pretty simple. Where is this in this freaking online manual????

Dear LX77,

Hit the EDIT button. Everything is right there. :idea:

Percussion volume is in (ORGAN EDIT / PERCUSSION SETTINGS)

Split setup is in (ORGAN EDIT / SPLIT TOGGLE and NOTE)

Leslie On/Off is in the (EFFECT EDIT / ROTARY ON/OFF)

or... page 13 & 14 in the manual which is readily available and easily readable on a phone.

If you are comparing to Key B they have percussion volume knob on the Legend Live.

Not comparing. It's adjustable in the edit menu or you could assign a knob from your controller to CC#89 and control the percussion volume from there.

And Leslie bypass is pretty simple. Where is this in this freaking online manual????

It is pretty simple. Page 13 & 14

Took a little doing but now I have most of what I want

The good news...the overdrive is pretty damn good. The editing screen is really going to help! Right off the batbthisnis working out better than the Mojo 61 I had without the screen

Like the CV depth and CV mix very much...

I like using different controllers with a more shallow key dip than TP 80 or whatever it is.

Is this the first Mojo with editing like this?I am really starting to dig into this. The module is different in a good way..