Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Interview: Dan Walker from Heart

I'm rushing to post something with an attachment (dinner is ready) and something's not working. :taz:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

That's such a great pic! :thu:

indeed. For those who didn't listen, under the OB-6 is a digital Mellotron, and on top of the OB-6 is a re issue Moog Mini Moog. Yamaha CP4 under Nord Stage 2 compact. Petosa accordian. Not sure about the mic (no pun intended). Looks like a Shure SM 58 :)

:nopity:

I got to meet Dan on the Heart tour as well. He's a great guy, and it's So Cool that they want his input on his parts for those tunes. Most of us would imagine the gig would have been to get the original parts like a cover or tribute band.

1792.jpg.b92369d4b9e99511a61d19c5f286bc81.jpg

• Wow! 1

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I got to meet Dan on the Heart tour as well. He's a great guy, and it's So Cool that they want his input on his parts for those tunes. Most of us would imagine the gig would have been to get the original parts like a cover or tribute band.

Great pic as well and yeah it sounds like Ann Wilson is a dream to work with in a lot of ways.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Just catching up on these now. Wow, you've got some amazing guests now!

I particularly loved Dan's comments about "making it" and working as "part time" players. As someone who was previously a full time muso, but who now has a day job on top of it, it was a breath of fresh air to hear his comments.

• Like 1

Hammond SKX

Mainstage 3

Just catching up on these now. Wow, you've got some amazing guests now!

I particularly loved Dan's comments about "making it" and working as "part time" players. As someone who was previously a full time muso, but who now has a day job on top of it, it was a breath of fresh air to hear his comments.

Hiya - yes I found Dan's whole approach a breath of fresh air, and thanks for keeping listening :)

• 1 year later...