Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: They're puttin' distortion pedal chips in the vaccine!

In case you somehow missed this on social media today, here's one account of it.

Headline: "Conspiracy theorists mistake guitar pedal diagram for '5G Chip,' alleging it"s in COVID-19 vaccine"

https://www.musictech.net/news/covid-19-vaccine-5g-chip-boss-metal-zone-guitar-pedal/

My take:

1. The vaccine will reduce viral shedding, but INCREASE VIRAL SHREDDING!!!

2. A third vaccine has just been just announced by Behringer. Reports indicate that it will do the same thing as the Pfizer version for a third of the price, but will only last about three months.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lately, I sometimes feel as if I got vaccinated with a Metasonix AssBlaster. I'd prefer an Eventide reverb, but will accept a Boss pedal.

"I want to be an intellectual, but I don't have the brainpower.
  The absent-mindedness, I've got that licked."
        ~ John Cleese

The human race is going the way of the Krell...except rather than inventing an energy-to-matter device, we are simply trolling ourselves to death via "social" media so that "influencers" can make money off people. Monsters from the Id!

Hmm -- would a MIDI quantization doohickey help me stop rushing the choruses when I drum?

Maybe it will just help you speed up the verses, ever think of that?

I just don't want any chips from extortion pedals, at least not without salsa...

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

POSSIBLE JOKES:

"Gonna be hard fitting that in a syringe"

"... the Edge was quoted as saying "this innovation will save U2 thousands in touring costs"

"My pedal board is smaller, but I can't let the audience see where the guitar cable goes"

Guitar Lessons in Augusta Georgia: www.chipmcdonald.com

Eccentric blog: https://chipmcdonaldblog.blogspot.com/

/ "big ass windbag" - Bruce Swedien

Apparently it came out in Italy.

I apologise for my connationals , Christmas holidays there are very hard, you have to eat a lot of food the 24th evening, than again the 25th at lunch, then again the 26th.

This have strange effects on the body and mind :-<

Maurizio

Nord Wave 2, Nord Electro 6D 61,, Rameau upright,  Hammond Pro44H Melodica.

Too many Arturia, NI and AAS plugins

http://www.barbogio.org/

I'm on the list to get the vaccine tomorrow morning, since I work in schools. I'll keep you posted if I grow a third nostril or something.

A third arm could help you to become an awesome drummer, but the cost of shirt replacement would surely undermine the glow.

"I want to be an intellectual, but I don't have the brainpower.
  The absent-mindedness, I've got that licked."
        ~ John Cleese

I'm on the list to get the vaccine tomorrow morning, since I work in schools. I'll keep you posted if I grow a third nostril or something.

A third arm could help you to become an awesome drummer, but the cost of shirt replacement would surely undermine the glow.

I like that idea for both drums and keys, as I have smallish hands.

-Tom Williams

{First Name} {at} AirNetworking {dot} com

PC4-7, PX-5S, AX-Edge, PC361

If your guitar solos last for more than four hours, consult your doctor.

Dr. Mike Metlay (PhD in nuclear physics, golly gosh) :D

Musician, Author, Editor, Educator, Impresario, Online Radio Guy, Cut-Rate Polymath, and Kindly Pedant

Editor-in-Chief, Bjooks ~ Author of SYNTH GEMS 1

clicky!:  more about me ~ my radio station (and my fam) ~ my local tribe ~ my day job ~ my bookmy music

Hmm. I see your name is "Chip". Coincidence? I hardly think so.

As an added bonus of living inside the Matrix in the 21st century, I get to see my name referenced everywhere (or did before covid19).

"NO CHIP READER"

"CHIP MACHINE OUT"

"CHIP BROKE"

"ONLY CHIP PAYMENT"

"CHIP NOT WORKING"

and my favorite,

"INSERT CHIP HERE"

(...uhm... there is a geometrical-spatial incompatibility I'm afraid...)

.... and now my right wing "friends" tell me

BILL GATES IS PUTTING ME IN EVERYBODY'S VEINS!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!

Guitar Lessons in Augusta Georgia: www.chipmcdonald.com

Eccentric blog: https://chipmcdonaldblog.blogspot.com/

/ "big ass windbag" - Bruce Swedien

The vaccine comes in two (2) doses. Then, the question becomes how many presets come with each dose and/or are they co-dependent. :D

It would be a d8mn shame to miss the 2nd dose and instead of distortion, just get a buzz, hiss or crackling sound. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Couldn't that guy from Def Leppard use an extra?

I'll see myself out.

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

The first dose gives you the distortion, but the catch is, you need the second dose if you want a true bypass.

All in like poker chips on distortion without that 2nd dose. No way to make it stop. :laugh::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"