In previous years I would link back to the earlier thread but it seems I broke my own tradition in 2020, so I will start afresh...
What are your resolutions for 2021? Mine are diverse... So in no particular order:
* focus on playing the blues - really, and I mean REALLY dive deep into it;
* apply pentatonics in a musical way, and perhaps play a solo or two on bass;
* start an additional band, preferably a blues trio where i will share vocal duties;
* practice the ukulele more - I have so much fun playing it, it's a shame I don't do it more (or better).
On the non-musical front, there's:
* train for a full marathon (I ran 2 half-marathons in one week earlier this year, but training towards it was brutal and I overreached a bit, so I will rethink my training schedule and take it easier);
* go to yoga class weekly / meditate more;
* finalize a very specific event of which I best speak later - it is at the same time a sad event, and something which opens new opportunities. More on this once it u folds, I promise.
Anyone wanna play?