Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fun micro-worlds to explore!!!

I haven't shared this photo yet, but I figured I'd give you guys a head start. This is one of my first experiments with macro photography, and I thought I'd share. I am going to post a few articles about my first exploration into macro photography on Photofocus in the coming weeks.

I made this with the intent of it possibly being an album cover, so that was partially fueling my creativity here.

50716363088_c8dc88e477_c.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. It evokes this sort of science fiction image to me, but it's going to evoke different things to different people.

Thanks!

The color is from a ProtoMachines LED2 light painting device, a Luxli Viola LED panel, and an iPhone. The first two are made for light painting devices for photographers, but you could use any light source for this. I just happen to have those already. Using a Kindle or iPad would be great, for instance, or flashlights with gels over them, etc. I also have paper towels on top of them to act as diffusors.