Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

PSA - huge sale on u-he plugins via Native Instruments

Go to Native Instruments, not sure if there are any exclusions or exceptions. This is quite unusual for them to have any sales, let alone a big one like this. 50% off individual products....

Diva and Repro are my two favorite synths (for vintage analog style at any rate).

My wallet didn't need this after black friday....

Edit: looks it may be only the NKS-ready ones, I don't see Bazille. Diva, Hive, Zebra (and dark Zebra) and Repro for the synths. As far as I know, the offer still stands where anyone with Zebra 2 and Dark Zebra gets Zebra 3 free (yeah, who knows when but in any case Zebra is something I want!)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Urs seems to treat it as two unlikely events in this statement on KVR. Still, the relationship seems to be working right?

'Just to preempt any speculation:

Planning this deal started well before Covid hit. Negotiations were hard, but like Feb 2019, passing on a tap into NI's customer database would have been insane. The fact that NI approached us again - because the first sale was spectacular - and do this in their prime slot (x-mas...) is a *good* sign.

Covid so far is merely neutral for us. We're neither in the category of "300% more revenue" (as some companies are), nor do we see any decline in sales. In general I'd say sales are up by a bit, but possibly well within the margin of annual growth we have anyway.

Yes, Z2 + TDZ is a ticket for a free upgrade to Z3, and Z3 is absolutely the next thing we'll be working on once Uhbik 2.0, Hive 2.1 are out and all products updated to our latest platform with support for Apple Silicon. That's still a long way to go, but sometimes it feels like I can already grasp it.

People who missed this sale by a day or two can always contact our support team. We'll do whatever we can, and unless people scream in all caps, our staff has been given a lot of leeway to find solutions. (Please be patient with the support team - while they've prepared for this sale, there's going to be a lot of work ahead)'

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7976310#p7976310

Think these will be included in the next Komplete?

Bobby, I would think not. Komplete has only included software from Native Instruments, not partners, up to and including Version 13, the current version, whick came out earlier in 2020, IIRC.

Reading Jerry's post above mine, seems like partnerships can be difficult

:nopity:

They sent me an email. U-he products are on sale until Jan 7th. Their U-he bundle is 60% off, the individual synths are 50% off.

In my experience, NI usually has a Christmas sale and they usually have a free plugin.

I got Raum that way, which is a great sounding reverb.

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

Think these will be included in the next Komplete?

Bobby, I would think not. Komplete has only included software from Native Instruments, not partners, up to and including Version 13, the current version, whick came out earlier in 2020, IIRC.

Reading Jerry's post above mine, seems like partnerships can be difficult

Even I also guess UHe won´t be included in upcoming NI Komplete version(s) ...

There IS partner software included in Komplete,- starting w/ SCARBEE in the past.

But most stuff is Kontakt libraries, not synths.

I own NI Komplete since version 2 (special edition).

A.C.

agree that the best synths run in Reaktor, not Kontakt, of course, Kontakt being a sample player.

Don't know why I had forgotten about Thomas Scarbee and his previous partnership with NI.

His latest offering, Classic EP-88S, is not sold through NI. Sold direct only.

:nopity:

Softube as well, some of the NI effects plugins (effeckts!) were done in collaboration with Softube. A bit different than something that another company has been making for a while though if it was a case where they shared responsibility for creating it (not sure that was exactly the case).

Anyway, this is going to cut into 2021's black friday budget....