Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Log In

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, guys - keep the feedback coming. This is the next thing up to fix.

dB

I remember seeing someone mention this a few weeks ago but couldn't find the thread so I'll wedge it in here. There seems to be something going on with the file attachment feature in the full editor. Whenever I try to attach a picture or other file, I get an error of the form: "incomplete information to process this request" or something like that. Occasionally, after several tries I'll get something to attach, but when it appears in the post, the .jpg for instance will be miniaturized to a thumbnail and can't be expanded. Anyone else having trouble with this?

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

-Mark Twain

Yesterday was strange normally I have to relogin once a week, but yesterday I was on the site and reading some posts and after I clicked the "Hop To" to go back to the forum top it took me to the login page and had to log back in.

This is probably going to be a hard bug to fix since it's so intermittent.