Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Things are slowly returning to normal

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the confusion Headlow, I had just not recognized your name at first glance and had to edit/delete my welcome post. Anyway, very glad to have you on board from Ireland and looking forward to your future visits! :2thu:
Take care, Larryz

I apologize for my bit of an outburst above. I'm sure that no one here deserves my accusation and anger.

Caevan, my mom died from Covid on April 16th, so I know what you're going through.

I am so sorry to learn that, that she and you and yours went through that.

Welcome aboard headlow! :thu:

Thanks Larryz. I'm actually a long time forum member with a very low post count! More of a browser. Playing a little more these last few months though, so my forum visits have picked up somewhat.

I remember you, headlow. Hope you and yours are doing well! Are you still ever in touch with the artist formerly known as "Teahead", aka "Duck"? If so, give him my best wishes for him and his...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

I'm sure you've no need to apologise to fellow forumites Caevan. Everyone will have understood exactly where you were coming from.

Yea I still see Teahead from time to time. Obviously not as much any more. We've both gotten older and circumstance have changed and so on. But when we do get together guitars are still pretty much the topic of conversation.

I will of course pass on your best wishes.