Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Log In

Why is it I have to log in on every visit, when each time i do, I assure the "Keep me Logged in" check box is checked?

Stan

Gig Rig: Yamaha S90 XS; Hammond SK-1; Rehearsal: Yamaha MOX8 Korg Triton Le61, Yamaha S90, Hammond XK-1

Retired: Hammond M2/Leslie 145, Wurly 200, Ensoniq VFX

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to assume that it was due to the KC server being rebooted and that it would forget that I was to be kept logged in...then others started complaining that it was happening to them as well--at different times than with me. It's my understanding that they recently upgraded stuff behind the scenes. Apparently it's still a thing, though, because I had to logon again last night in spite of having checked the box.

In other words, you're not alone.

Grey

I'm not interested in someone's ability to program. I'm interested in their ability to compose and play.

It's the US Internet? I haven't had any issues.

Is that true? That"s very interesting.

Anybody outside the US having this issue?

dB

Same issue in Canada, and yes I had to log in for the third time in three days to post this reply...

Nord Stage 2 Compact, Yamaha MODX8

It has never, ever worked for me. I must login every damn time, no exceptions.

Dr. Mike Metlay (PhD in nuclear physics, golly gosh) :D

Musician, Author, Editor, Educator, Impresario, Online Radio Guy, Cut-Rate Polymath, and Kindly Pedant

Editor-in-Chief, Bjooks ~ Author of SYNTH GEMS 1

clicky!:  more about me ~ my radio station (and my fam) ~ my local tribe ~ my day job ~ my bookmy music

For me it is much better than it used to be. The change for me was an update to Microsoft Edge. The old version would sometimes log me off before I could finish a post. Very frustrating as I would hit the post button and it would tell me I am not logged in and lose everything that I had typed. Since Microsoft updated Edge it now stays logged in for days. I have varying success with Apple and Google browsers, and the updated Edge works better than either of those for staying logged in.

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

It told me I need to cross into Mexico and then visit the US Consulate in Tijuana.

I don't need any cheap Tequila, so I'll probably hold off till February to resolve the log in issue.

J  a  z  z  P i a n o 8 8

--

Yamaha C7D

Montage M8x | CP300 | CP4 | SK1-73 | OB6 | Seven

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3

Mine was logged out today, and seems to do it every couple of weeks. Fortunately, I joined this forum far enough back where my password didn't need to be "visible from space" long, with upper case, lower case, a number, a "special symbol", my dead mom's social security number, the dog I had in grade school's blood type, yada yada.....passwords are simply stupid these days.....