Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Good resource for keyboard parts

Maybe some of you already know of this but I just ran across on the Facebook Roland BK7M users group page. Someone was looking for a replacement for the selection/jog wheel on the unit. It is also on others units such as my BK9. Someome commented that this is a common problem as the wheel was not meant for heavy use. ( From now on I will use my IPAD App for the BK for editing )

Instrumentalparts.com has the wheel and parts for many other keyboards of all brands. Good to know. I'm going to buy a jog wheel just because $20 is a cheap piece of mind.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's a thing. I ordered a spare jdxi keybed because these are notoriously flimsy and break often, some say. I ordered it back in maybe april and was told Roland was all shut down and was not filling orders. The company instrumentalparts.com, offered a refund. I said keep the money and ship when Roland was back up. Then I half forgot about it and figured it would ship eventually or at least I was helping some vendor survive. Cause I'm like that.

I got an email today saying it shipped. The thing is I found another jdxi keybed a few weeks later and got it. So now I have 2 so I can pound the boogers out of it now.

My point is Roland is out of crises apparently and kudos to instrumentalparts.com for shipping a stale order. End.

FunMachine.