Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Virtual KC Thanksgiving/Black Friday Hang!!! (Nov 26 & 27)

Maybe we need a Thanksgiving KC hang...?

dB

Maybe Black Friday instead? That might keep me from buying gear I don't need.

Hah. Haha. Hahahahahahaha.

How about we open things up on Thursday the 26th at Noon Central, 1 pm Eastern, etc., and keep going through Friday the 27th? Join when you wish, post here if you know when you'll be around, and keep bumping this thread all week and over the weekend to remind everyone that we're doing this. :thu:

We'll use the following Zoom meeting link: https://cornell.zoom.us/j/94185593517 or you can enter the meeting ID 941 8559 3517 upon firing up Zoom.

You will need a password to enter because bots like to scrape the internet for open Zoom meeting links and ruin everyone's day.

The password is "clonk" with a capital C and a zero in place of the letter o.

I can't join until later on Thursday, but I hope to see some of you!

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday the 26th?

LOL, yeah. You may not have heard, it's a little holiday we celebrate here in the States. ;)

[My bad for not acknowledging the dates for those outside the U. S. I have updated the original post. ]

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

BTW, it's open right now if people want to use it. Some of you may be off the whole week, or whatever. Have at it! Tell us you'll be there and hopefully some others will join you!

I just missed an earlier visit by dB. I'm here now, and I'll check in and out as post-food comas kick in and doing other things around the house.

I just missed an earlier visit by dB. I'm here now, and I'll check in and out as post-food comas kick in and doing other things around the house.

I popped on for second. Joe, it said you were on there but your photo did not move. I spoke briefly, will try again later or tomorrow.

Fairly new to Zooming so I may have missed a click somewhere.

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

Gonna pop in for a bit now, and I will aim to be back around the time Professor Dr. Nathan might be there â have to hop off around the time the esteemed brother Bryce plans to join, sadly.

My Site

Nord Electro 5D, Novation Launchkey 61, Logic Pro X, Mainstage 3, lots of plugins, fingers, pencil, paper.

Gonna check in now; 12:50 EST. Will probably be checking in every 15 min. or so for a couple hours if there's no one there.

I'll keep the window open for a while, instead of checking in now and then - I'f I don't seem to respond, try the chat to get my attention.

I was on for a bit tonight. Great seeing those that were on. Great hang! I will try to join tomorrow.
Montage 7, Mojo 61, PC-3, XK-3c Pro, Kronos 88, Hammond SK-1, Motif XF- 7, Hammond SK-2, Roland FR-1, FR-18, Hammond B3 - Blond, Hammond BV -Cherry

So I just logged off from a 3 hour session, 9:00PM -12:00AM EST. Only Americans and Canadians, but it was a great hang. Everyone had a good time but one, sorry about that.

My bad. Things just weren't working for me last night.

Good to see everyone though.

Stay safe.

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo