Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Greetings from Uganda. It's been a minute!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you escaped the violence last week.

This board isn't too active these days. I suspect most bassists are just too busy playing and orchestrating to spend time on the forum. :-)

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Welcome back! Glad to "see" you. Post some stuff, tell us what you're up to.

You always seemed to bring life to this place which is desperately needed these days. Seems like the few that remain tune in largely in amazement that we still have our little place here.

Absolutely nothing to report on my end, maybe a minor change in gear here or there but nothing noteworthy.

You wouldn't by any chance be looking for a new band name would you? We can always start a thread.

If you think my playing is bad, you should hear me sing!

Greetings from cold, wet Bellingham Washington!

I am a relative newbie here at MPN, I try to stir up the Lowdown forum but it moves pretty slow around here.

So I mainly annoy the keyboardists and ask questions in Dr Mike's forum on recording.

For all that, I play guitar (and Bass). I LOVE bass!!!!

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

Glad to hear that you are alive folks.

What are year this is, the world coming to a standstill!! I managed to get my annual festival going two weeks ago, played my first gig since February!!!

The Music industry here is no longer on its knees, it's on its belly crawling, many joining politics (a big mistake in my view) for survival.

Two years ago, I acquired my third Status Graphite Custom S2 Classic 5 Strings Headless, I'll post a picture.

I am still alive, much to the chagrin of any music lover on the planet.

You can stop now -jeremyc

STOP QUOTING EVERY THING I SAY!!! -Bass_god_offspring

lug, you should add that statement to you signature.-Tenstrum

I'm not sure any argument can top lug's. - Sweet Willie

Long time, no see, TShaka! Glad you're doing well. I'm playing what will be my 6th and probably final gig of the year this Friday. Lead guitar player doesn't want to do it, so we're down to a trio. That means lots of bass leads!

5 string Status- I'm intrigued!

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

T-man! Welcome back aboard! Glad to hear you are well, and hope you are making mucho musica! How's the quarantine impacting the scene over there?

Has forgetting to put on your mask and running back to the car to get it become a competitive sport over there? I'm thinking about starting a league for it over here. :rimshot:

Good to hear from you! Try not to be a stranger, my friend. Us low-end types gotta stick together!

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

• 4 weeks later...