Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How important is parody threads?

Parody threads  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Parody threads

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this really a reverse lawn deal? I find them overbearing after the first one, maybe two.

Sorry Eric, I for one enjoy when a moderately-to-barely funny joke is driven deep into the ground. Jury's still out on if my wife and I are going to have kids, but it's definitely a check in the "pro" column for fatherhood. :wink:

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

Me no like. 1 is fine. 6 pushes actual KB threads down and off the page, and after 2 they aren't funny. I sound grumpy and lame. Maybe I am!

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

All your parody threads are belong to Mother Russia!

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

Me no like. 1 is fine. 6 pushes actual KB threads down and off the page, and after 2 they aren't funny. I sound grumpy and lame. Maybe I am!

This ðð» They are a waste of space.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

With 7 how important threads currently on page one, I'd say the joke is getting pretty stale. A little restraint would be most welcome.

Nord Lead

In mono only though.

I welcome actual humor, but you lot make too many awful puns. Good ones send you running from the room holding your nose. Bad ones just stick to your clothing, forcing you to burn it in a barrel. Also, I can't run like I once did. As the bumper sticker says, "Honk if you can tell the difference between parody and satire." :freak::puff:

"I want to be an intellectual, but I don't have the brainpower.
  The absent-mindedness, I've got that licked."
        ~ John Cleese

This ðð» They are a waste of space.

Them there's 2 mighty fine comments with which I whole heartedly agree.

Custom Music, Audio Post Production, Location Audio

www.gmma.biz

https://www.facebook.com/gmmamusic/