Music Player Network
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Gold Member
Gold Member
I tried a couple of CBD products that were basically worthless. Then I found another CBD product made by a company called MedTerra. It is a small bottle of what they call CBD tincture. I use the 1,000 mg bottle, so once a day I squirt 33 mg of CBD under my tongue, using the eyedropper that comes with the bottle. It is not a miracle drug by any means, although a lot of my aches and pains have gone away. And at the tender young age of 61, I have a lot of aches and pains (and I have earned every one of them).

I rock; therefore, I am.
GP Island
10k Club
10k Club
Welcome Aboard MeganOgden! thu

Take care, Larryz
1 member likes this: desertbluesman
M
M
I think 33mg of the CBD oil under the tongue is too much. I usually add 2-3 drops into my water, and only when I am stressed or when I cannot fall asleep. To be honest, in the beginning, I thought that CBD oil is the same as weed, but in a liquid form. Until my friend recommended me to use it instead of painkillers. I decided to give it a try since my regular painkillers weren’t that effective as at the beginning, and I was changing the brand all the time. I ordered a sample, and it worked. After one year, the effect was the same as from the first try. I also found on http://knockoutcbd.com some vape juice pods. Vaping CBD helps me to relax, better than sedatives.

Last edited by MeganOgden; 09/23/20 11:02 AM.
1 member likes this: desertbluesman
BiC Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member
MP Hall of Fame Member
Originally Posted by desertbluesman
I went to a seminar on Hemp CBD oils (which are now fully legal in the USA) So I bought an $80+ little bottle of hemp oil (this one) www.hemplucid.com/collections/all/products/mct/?attribute_pa_strength=500mg from the lady who was teaching the seminar. I learned a bunch about CBD's from her and began taking 4 drops of the oil daily. I have to say that the use of CBD oil has sharpened my brain up a bunch, and it totally eliminated my finger bone joint problems from guitar practice, and mitigated the other arthritic joint problems to minor irritation instead of sharp pains. Of course I bought the next dose on line for about 20 bucks less as indicated on the link above. The bottle is only a small bottle but I have been taking 6 drops of it daily for about 2 months and I still have half a bottle of the first bottle left. I also learned that just because it is CBD it is not necessarily the best option, so going to the seminar I learned the difference in how the CBD was extracted from the hemp plant and the CO2 extraction is the best (she said) which the bottle above is done in that way.

The one thing she taught me was that our bodies have natural cannabinoid receptors because we as humans have always ingested the hemp and marijuana plants as a matter of course. It has only been since the 1930's or so that it has been outlawed in the USA and other developed countries, and our bodies are starved for that kind of intake. At first for the first week or so, the CBD oil acted like a slight dose of speed until my body got used to it. So I do take my dose early but it no longer has that speedy effect on me.

I went through a couple of these and they did not do anything for the arthritis in my fingers, which is mainly in the first joints:

Click

Maybe I should give yours a try.

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7
M
M
I recently started smoking only CBD flower lately. The higher CBD I like at least 18% and little to no THC .8% to 1.0% THC.

Just enjoy my life, people and you.
MP Hall of Fame Member
OP Offline
MP Hall of Fame Member
Originally Posted by BiC
I went through a couple of these and they did not do anything for the arthritis in my fingers, which is mainly in the first joints:

Click

Maybe I should give yours a try.

That is about what I am using. CO2 Extracted in MCT oil. Same extraction method and same MCT oil but a different brand. I think it helps some but it is not a cure all.

dbm
If it sounds good, it is good !!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=143231&content=music
Harvey Cedars is my stage name on Soundclick
M
M
Originally Posted by marceltrido
I recently started smoking only CBD flower lately. The higher CBD I like at least 18% and little to no THC .8% to 1.0% THC. Usually buy in https://cannaflower.com/shop/cbd-pre-rolls/
Seems quality products!

Just enjoy my life, people and you.
V
V
Indeed, time doesn’t stay on the same place. Not so long time ago I even didn’t know about CBD products. Now I understand that they can be really useful. Not just for humans but for pets too. I use Medterra for my cat. It really helps to reduce anxiety. I found out about it at https://www.healthcanal.com/best-cbd-oil/cats and I was pleasantly surprised when I used it first time. Since then when my cat is in anxiety I always add this CBD oil in his food. So, yes CBD products can make our life easier and to escape of depression. We just should not forget that besides benefits can be and some risks. So, I think it’s individual for everyone.

Last edited by VeronicaD; 12/04/20 04:47 PM.
10k Club
10k Club
Welcome aboard VeronicaD! thu

Take care, Larryz
V
V
Thank you

1 member likes this: Larryz
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard