Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wood knobs on a PRS SE

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The color seems to go well with the wood on the sides and back.

We are all different, I hardly touch the knobs on my guitars, ever. Once in a while I'll do a couple of volume swells, that's it.

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

Nice. I particularly like the usefulness of the rubber O-rings.

Agreed!

*looking around*Sexy? Sexy?

SEXY.

Always my aim is to be more sexier. =]

The color seems to go well with the wood on the sides and back.

We are all different, I hardly touch the knobs on my guitars, ever. Once in a while I'll do a couple of volume swells, that's it.

Thanks. That's what I was shooting for. I don't use tone much except on my Kiesel with Lithiums or my Tele. The volume I'm always on either to pull back some gain for a dynamic part or to just shit it the heck up when I'm not supposed to be contributing live.

Music With Marky - A YouTube Channel For Guitarists Who Want To Make Better Music

I kinda like the Telecaster style knobs. I put them on any guitar that I own these days. Pretty looking doesn't cut it for me, utility value is what I like, so for volume swells it is the Telecaster knob for my guitars.

I kinda like the Telecaster style knobs. I put them on any guitar that I own these days. Pretty looking doesn't cut it for me, utility value is what I like, so for volume swells it is the Telecaster knob for my guitars.

I understand that for sure. The rubber rings on these give me a nice grip for sweels and such, but nothing swells as easy as the old 87 PRS. The knob is in the perfect spot for my pinky and it has almost no resistance. It's Borg for sure.

Music With Marky - A YouTube Channel For Guitarists Who Want To Make Better Music

+1 Marky (and Kuru) I think the wooden knobs highlight the wood back and sides along with the cutaway quite nicely. Very cool knobs. I went back and looked at the pic with the stock black ones matching the pups and liked them as well...but the wooden ones add class! :thu:
Take care, Larryz