Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

FYI - Just in case - Eric Gales

CEB

FYI - I assume we have players who has crossed paths with Eric Gales on the job. LaDonna posted her and Eric have COVID-19. She was too weak to drive him to the hospital. EMS took Eric to the hospital for what is expected to be a lengthy stay. LaDonna is home but unable to speak.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, I hope he comes out of it. I suspect he might have some difficulty since he doesn't seem to be in the best shape.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Damnation and hell. Do they need any help? I'm not exactly rolling in money right now, but...?

Dr. Mike Metlay (PhD in nuclear physics, golly gosh) :D

Musician, Author, Editor, Educator, Impresario, Online Radio Guy, Cut-Rate Polymath, and Kindly Pedant

Editor-in-Chief, Bjooks ~ Author of SYNTH GEMS 1

clicky!:  more about me ~ my radio station (and my fam) ~ my local tribe ~ my day job ~ my bookmy music

16 Hours ago ...

'Larry Walker posted on Eric Gales Nation FB page that Eric was released from the hospital Saturday evening but had to be taken back again this morning. He also started a go fund me fund for Eric and LaDonna.'

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

Prayers, I can do. I will add them both to our synagogue's weekly prayer list for healing. Is LaDonna's last name also Gales?

Dr. Mike Metlay (PhD in nuclear physics, golly gosh) :D

Musician, Author, Editor, Educator, Impresario, Online Radio Guy, Cut-Rate Polymath, and Kindly Pedant

Editor-in-Chief, Bjooks ~ Author of SYNTH GEMS 1

clicky!:  more about me ~ my radio station (and my fam) ~ my local tribe ~ my day job ~ my bookmy music