Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Korg Plug Key Help please.

Hi all; I can't recall which thread I read about using a KPK with K Module with Crumar Mojo 61 & lower manual. So I bought the Plug Key, trying to make it happen. I'm connected up to my amp; I do get sound from the ipad module direct, but no sound from the lower manual of the 61. I followed directions I read here as follows.

Module set to channel 2: Mojo editor: TX channel 1, Alt channel 1, CCsend none, CC presets don't send. Sustain pedal to lower only.

Maybe my Ipad is too old for Plug Key; but this Ipad connected directly to my Mojo dual organ works great for piano sounds on that lower manual Thanks for the help here; I wrote down one of our members directions above, but should have wrote down the thread too. Joe.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT'S IT! Thanks Drawback/clawback. That's the thread and page I was looking for. You guys here got it right; the instruction manual from Korg states make connection to midi IN. That might work for Kronos or another board, but it's midi out in the Mojo 61. All working as it should, thanks again! Joe