Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

It's Halloween avatar time again.

• 2 weeks later...

I might just stay J. Dead. I'm kinda feelin it. J. Dan was getting old anyway. It was just sort of part of a migration from the old me to the new me.....Dan Duran, Just Dan, J. Dan, "Dan" is too simple. If I keep the avatar, maybe instead of J. Dead, I'll just be Dead....the living dead. Maybe in a post apocalyptic world, I'm the only zombie that retained his ability to play music (Ok, my abilities may be in question even in a pre-apocalyptic, non-zombie world, but you get it!)

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

• 10 months later...
Reporting for duty, sir.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

• 2 years later...

Yes, it looks like it can't be updated. 

Just updated my avatar.  My daughter trying out her Halloween costume.  

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Its a little late for this when I'll be dragging something out for Xmas by the time my dog stops sneezing. 🤧🐕

"I want to be an intellectual, but I don't have the brainpower.
  The absent-mindedness, I've got that licked."
        ~ John Cleese

38 minutes ago, David Bryce said:

If there's a place in the Admin CP to enable that, I can't find it. :idk:

Phooey. :( 

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

1 hour ago, Grave Bryce said:

If there's a place in the Admin CP to enable that, I can't find it. :idk:

Wait - I figured it out. :doh:

Click on your profile pic to take you to your profile page.  

In the upper right hand corner is a tab marked ACCOUNT SETTINGS.  If you click on that, you'll see the option to change your DISPLAY NAME.

The Daily Show Boom GIF

dB

• Like 1

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

40 minutes ago, drawback said:

I have the option to change my email & password, but not display name (I can't remember how to change avatar, either!)...

Well, I found the toggle in the ACP...but it won't let me turn it on.  I'll check with Invision.

Changing profile pic should be clicking on the tab in the lower left hand corner of your current pic on the PROFILE page.

dB

• Like 1

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

5 hours ago, Grave Bryce said:

Click on your profile pic to take you to your profile page.  

In the upper right hand corner is a tab marked ACCOUNT SETTINGS.  If you click on that, you'll see the option to change your DISPLAY NAME.

I had seen that before but the "Change" link did not appear.  Now it does.

• Like 1