Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Setting up for tonight�s show Missed this!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long does it take to set up that rig? Curious.

It looks messy since I hadn"t secured the cables yet. This particular rig took no time at all.

It"s just two boards. Two FC7 one sustain and one latching footswitch

YC audio out to MODX audio in, MODX audio out to DI box

MODX

David

Gig Rig:Depends on the day :thu:

Awesome rig! I love the look of a two board rig and this one covers a lot of territory. I just did a nice outdoor gig yesterday - first time I've played live music since February. I'll need to post about it. I wish I'd thought to take more pictures.

It sports the inevitable octopus tentacles that go with any rig, but its a powerhouse pairing. It took Toto 4 semis for synths alone, 50 roadies and several pounds of pulled-out hair to get that same potential onstage!

"Why can't they just make up something of their own?"
           ~ The great Richard Matheson, on the movie remakes of his book, "I Am Legend"

Awesome! I played ONE gig on Feb. 22. The next day I went to the ER with chest discomfort, no pain. Over the next two weeks I discovered I had 98% blockage of my widow maker (I'm 57) AND I had a melanoma removed. Then COVID hit. After a 7-week wait I had a triple bypass. On Oct. 16 I'll have follow-up lymph node removal and will finally find out if my cancer has spread (mole was removed Mar. 5). Labor Day weekend I FINALLY got to play a gig! It was glorious, indeed. Two gigs in 2020. In 35+ years I've NEVER played less than 30 gigs in a year. I'm certainly not done yet, but what a sucky year. I'm glad you got another one in!!!

M-Audio Hammer 88, Yamaha MODX6, Yamaha ReFace CP, Korg D1

MacBook Air 13" M1 (2021) Logic Pro X 10.5, Mainstage, Roland Cloud (Ultimate), U-He DIVA, Arturia V-8

JammSammich, Peoria, Illinois

It sports the inevitable octopus tentacles that go with any rig, but its a powerhouse pairing. It took Toto 4 semis for synths alone, 50 roadies and several pounds of pulled-out hair to get that same potential onstage!

Once I finish my pedal board and custom snake, it will no longer look like a pot of spaghetti boiled over. :)

David

Gig Rig:Depends on the day :thu:

i got to play two shows this past weekend. First show was supposed to be outside but rains from Beta moved us inside. It was fun making music with other musicians. I have done about 6 solo shows since March 12. I wrote a song "I Don't Want to Play by Myself Anymore" although my musical buds think it should be With Myself Anymore!

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

My band is playing it's 6th show for the year this Friday, outdoors at a bar with a beautiful large patio right on the river. That will be out last public show since the weather will turn cold here in Ohio . Several private parties scheduled for Oct and Nov.

Yes, it's great to finally make music with the guys and see people enjoying themselves.

Kurzweil Forte 7, Mojo 61, Yamaha P-125,

Kronos X61, Nautilus 73