Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Jupiter X and Zenology Pro Updates

Another big day for the Roland ZenCore Platform.

I've just gotten the update for Jupiter X 1.30 which now has import/export of tones and entire scenes interoperable with Zenology and a new Zenology Pro for deep editing of the models.

Some other things, too, but Roland is doing good work. I'm feeling very bought in to ZenCore with the new updates to Fantom 2.0, Jupiter X 1.30 and Zenology Pro really becoming interoperable and already deeply integrated with Logic Pro X and Mainstage.

Happy I did this.

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, can you tell if this update brought any SuperNatural Acoustic ("SN-A") tones to the Jupiter? I watched a series of videos about the quantity of SN-A tones, largely unheralded, that the Fantom received. I'm interested specifically in Guitar and Woodwinds, although of course the SN-A Brass and Strings now on the Fantom are nice to have.

Legend '70s Compact, Jupiter-Xm, Studiologic Numa X 73