Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

CBD oil from hemp and finger bone joint problems

• 2 weeks later...

I went to a seminar on Hemp CBD oils (which are now fully legal in the USA) So I bought an $80+ little bottle of hemp oil (this one) www.hemplucid.com/collections/all/products/mct/?attribute_pa_strength=500mg from the lady who was teaching the seminar. I learned a bunch about CBD's from her and began taking 4 drops of the oil daily. I have to say that the use of CBD oil has sharpened my brain up a bunch, and it totally eliminated my finger bone joint problems from guitar practice, and mitigated the other arthritic joint problems to minor irritation instead of sharp pains. Of course I bought the next dose on line for about 20 bucks less as indicated on the link above. The bottle is only a small bottle but I have been taking 6 drops of it daily for about 2 months and I still have half a bottle of the first bottle left. I also learned that just because it is CBD it is not necessarily the best option, so going to the seminar I learned the difference in how the CBD was extracted from the hemp plant and the CO2 extraction is the best (she said) which the bottle above is done in that way.

The one thing she taught me was that our bodies have natural cannabinoid receptors because we as humans have always ingested the hemp and marijuana plants as a matter of course. It has only been since the 1930's or so that it has been outlawed in the USA and other developed countries, and our bodies are starved for that kind of intake. At first for the first week or so, the CBD oil acted like a slight dose of speed until my body got used to it. So I do take my dose early but it no longer has that speedy effect on me.

I went through a couple of these and they did not do anything for the arthritis in my fingers, which is mainly in the first joints:

Click

Maybe I should give yours a try.

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

• 1 month later...

I went through a couple of these and they did not do anything for the arthritis in my fingers, which is mainly in the first joints:

Click

Maybe I should give yours a try.

That is about what I am using. CO2 Extracted in MCT oil. Same extraction method and same MCT oil but a different brand. I think it helps some but it is not a cure all.

• 1 year later...
I started using the gummies from tillmanstranquils.com two months ago, and I am pretty satisfied. After trying lots of CBD oils, and having no results, I was searching for some alternatives. At first, when I found about this company and its products I wasn't expecting much. Of course, I was conscious that it might be a scam or something like this but, I was pretty surprised with the result. After three weeks of consuming it, I saw multiple changes. They are different from CBD, but they do their job better.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad the stigma associated with thc, cbd is going away.

As mentioned it isn't lethal. My wife benefits from gummies to aid in sleep and it works wonders.

I keep forgetting to take cbd oil regularly as I do have a fairly old body that has been beat from 32 years of factory work.

This year I jumped into growing some sativa, and did ok.

I do enjoy recreational thc intake but not to a chronic sense. Like having a few beers as opposed to chugging a 40 of rum.

So I'm a farmer now lol.

Edibles can be good for body pain but when it's homemade it is hard to regulate, I proceed with caution as I don't want to sleep all day. But I have had good results with the occasional chocolate.

I have two former military buddies with ptsd that benefit from marijuana.

Up here in Canada we can purchase it at our local liquor store.

It was eye opening for me how common it is now when I was waiting in line to enter the store for a bottle of wine.

An employee was walking up and down the line asking people something, and every now and then I could see someone leave the line to enter the store . I was confused until she asked me "marijuana or alcohol?" I said alcohol, which she than said ok you can go in.

Almost 80% of the line up was for weed!

I did not expect that ratio and the age group was not who you would expect, how times have changed.

• 3 months later...

I now have a CBD gummy story. I live in Washington state where all cannibis products are now legal and pot stores are not hard to find. 

The local Krogers sells CBD gummies. 

I recently had surgery, a triple hernia surgery. Great surgeon, he's been doing this for 30+ years and knows his stuff. 

But... they still prescribe an oxy-codone (opioid) pain killer. Those will constipate you, not a good thing with hernia surgery. 

A friend gave me some CBD gummies and they got me through the first few days comfortably without binding me up. I did take ibuprophen at the same time, CBD is pretty compatible with over the counter pain relief. Opioides generally are only combined with acetaminophen, which isn't my first choice for pain relief. 

On my followup visit (I'm doing fine), I mentioned it to the surgeon and he said opioid constipation was his biggest problem with hernia surgery. He also said he was going to buy some and try them at home, maybe he will change  the follow up procedure and everybody who needs that surgery will be better off. 

Having done it that way, I would never take opioids again if I can avoid them. 

• Like 1
It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

• 11 months later...

My experience is a little different. Used to have major head aches and seizures , got CBD's and other Holisitc's as kid in my late teens to early 20s , I am 50 now, some of that stuff made me sick, like worse than the problem so I dropped off using them. Fast forward to the 2004, very bad time head aches and some of my worst seizures. Dr. get me back to CBD's and cuts out all soda's and other dietary cuts, adjusts my sleep habits. CBD's and weed in general made me way better, still use both mostly recreational with the weed, like once a month, but if I have certain type head ache I know what to do. One thing I don't like is the CBD stores in PA are just ridiculously trying to get me to buy different stuff and such, like CBD hair products or CBD liniments for pre and post workouts(two different types and radically expensive). So now I have a Private account with a distributor from out of state, and they ship to me, no ads or crazy lady trying to sell me stuff I don't need. Do your research its your health and money. Get second opinion from Drs not associated with each other too. 

Lok 

• Like 1

1997 PRS CE24, 1981 Greco MSV 850, 1991 Greco V 900, 2 2006 Dean Inferno Flying Vs, 1987 Gibson Flying V, 2000s Jackson Dinky/Soloist, 1992 Gibson Les Paul Studio,

• 7 months later...

Your CBD journey is intriguing! I've been eyeing CBD for my own joint niggles (i think of getting it from https://releaf.co.uk/blog/understanding-medical-cannabis-access-in-the-uk), so your positive experience is encouraging. That CO2 extraction tip is gold! Thanks for sharing the wisdom. Rock on, and here's to more pain-free jam sessions! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2019 at 4:49 AM, desertbluesman said:

I went to a seminar on Hemp CBD oils (which are now fully legal in the USA) So I bought an $80+ little bottle of hemp oil (this one) www.hemplucid.com/collections/all/products/mct/?attribute_pa_strength=500mg from the lady who was teaching the seminar. I learned a bunch about CBD's from her and began taking 4 drops of the oil daily. I have to say that the use of CBD oil has sharpened my brain up a bunch, and it totally eliminated my finger bone joint problems from guitar practice, and mitigated the other arthritic joint problems to minor irritation instead of sharp pains. Of course I bought the next dose on line for about 20 bucks less as indicated on the link above. The bottle is only a small bottle but I have been taking 6 drops of it daily for about 2 months and I still have half a bottle of the first bottle left. I also learned that just because it is CBD it is not necessarily the best option, so going to the seminar I learned the difference in how the CBD was extracted from the hemp plant and the CO2 extraction is the best (she said) which the bottle above is done in that way.

The one thing she taught me was that our bodies have natural cannabinoid receptors because we as humans have always ingested the hemp and marijuana plants as a matter of course. It has only been since the 1930's or so that it has been outlawed in the USA and other developed countries, and our bodies are starved for that kind of intake at Quiet Monk CBD. At first for the first week or so, the CBD oil acted like a slight dose of speed until my body got used to it. So I do take my dose early but it no longer has that speedy effect on me.

I've got the standard problem of an old worn out body. Worn out shoulders and arthritic knees. Doctor says I should have knee replacement on my right knee, when last I went in. I say BS as I still get around albeit with some pain. Been using turmeric for years for my shoulder, with success, so I do think alternative substances can work. Anyway, I'm seeking opinions on CBD oil for body pain. Is it worth trying? I know a puff of ganja can definitely relax ones body, but I want to be able to function and drive around during the day and don't want the head trip. If so, what dose and form works for you?

• Like 2

@cayine I stopped using the CBD's a long while ago. They were not such miracle workers as I was taught at that seminar. I wrote the original thread on this topic in 2019. So I actually forget the reasons I did the CBD's. I think it was for knee problems. They worked a little bit then I lost interest.

• Like 1

Funny, I tried to make a post here and quoted someone's existing post. The forum software would not allow me to submit the post because it contained words not allowed. Yet those words were within the quoted text that already exists in this thread. In fact one of those words is in the title of the thread.

image.thumb.png.de6f48c3b818df2346eb4d220aa7bee1.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 4:49 AM, desertbluesman said:

I went to a seminar on Hemp CBD oils (which are now fully legal in the USA) So I bought an $80+ little bottle of hemp oil (this one) www.hemplucid.com/collections/all/products/mct/?attribute_pa_strength=500mg from the lady who was teaching the seminar. I learned a bunch about CBD's from her and began taking 4 drops of the oil daily. I have to say that the use of CBD oil has sharpened my brain up a bunch, and it totally eliminated my finger bone joint problems from guitar practice, and mitigated the other arthritic joint problems to minor irritation instead of sharp pains. Of course I bought the next dose on line for about 20 bucks less as indicated on the link above. The bottle is only a small bottle but I have been taking 6 drops of it daily for about 2 months and I still have half a bottle of the first bottle left. I also learned that just because it is CBD it is not necessarily the best option here Bestcannabisbrands.net, so going to the seminar I learned the difference in how the CBD was extracted from the hemp plant and the CO2 extraction is the best (she said) which the bottle above is done in that way.

The one thing she taught me was that our bodies have natural cannabinoid receptors because we as humans have always ingested the hemp and marijuana plants as a matter of course. It has only been since the 1930's or so that it has been outlawed in the USA and other developed countries, and our bodies are starved for that kind of intake. At first for the first week or so, the CBD oil acted like a slight dose of speed until my body got used to it. So I do take my dose early but it no longer has that speedy effect on me.

Hi, so I'm going through a patch of anxiety and general poor sleeping. I've tried various things however I've yet to try CBD oil. I know its unregulated and there are thousands of products on Amazon. I'm hesitant to buy anything straightaway off it as the reviews can be suspicious (paid reviews, reviews after trying only once etc.). Has anyone tried CBD oil and would you recommend it? What brands would you recommend?

22 hours ago, cayine said:

Hi, so I'm going through a patch of anxiety and general poor sleeping. I've tried various things however I've yet to try CBD oil. I know its unregulated and there are thousands of products on Amazon. I'm hesitant to buy anything straightaway off it as the reviews can be suspicious (paid reviews, reviews after trying only once etc.). Has anyone tried CBD oil and would you recommend it? What brands would you recommend?

I started this thread a long time ago, and I quit using CBD's shorty thereafter. I got my products locally, and I forget what they were or who made them. Maybe someone else on this board who lives near you might have a suggestion or two. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
On 3/25/2024 at 11:35 PM, WadeMills said:

I've personally tried it for anxiety and sleep issues, and while it wasn't a miracle cure, it did take the edge off for me.

As for brands, I wish I could remember the ones I used, but unfortunately, it's slipped my mind. Maybe someone else here has some local recommendations for you.

By the way, if you're interested, I came across this interesting article about the best cannabis seeds in 2024, it might be worth checking out https://joyorganics.com/blogs/news/top-7-marijuana-seed-banks-unearthing-the-best-cannabis-seeds-in-2024.

• Like 1