Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Asbury Park: Riot Redemption Rock N Roll - Feature Film

Anyone seen this movie? It's for the low, low, price of free. "The film tells the story of the long troubled town of Asbury Park, and how the power of music can unite a divided community.

The film is supported in association with Jersey Mike"s, which allows all profits worldwide to be dedicated to promoting and creating music education programs for wide distribution."

There are political and racial discussions in the movie, we don't need to have them in this thread

hoping Linwood can add something to the liner notes. :cool:

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/EP1WRZczkIs

:nopity:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this last fall. It was at a Luxury Theatre - one showing only. IIRC tickets were about $25! But it was worth it. Aside from the obvious interest in the music and the history of Asbury Park, we are native to CT, however my son married and transplanted to Wanamassa, a neighboring town to Asbury Park. So we often visit. In addition, our two grandsons attend The Lake House Music training and although they do not appear in the film, it was cool to see one of their best friends Oliver not only with his Lake House band the Junior Pros, but a bigger moment jamming with Bruce! I think he was about 10 or 11 at the time of filming. :cool:

Stan

Gig Rig: Yamaha S90 XS; Hammond SK-1; Rehearsal: Yamaha MOX8 Korg Triton Le61, Yamaha S90, Hammond XK-1

Retired: Hammond M2/Leslie 145, Wurly 200, Ensoniq VFX