Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Heads up: sale on Dorico Pro competitive crossgrade

Just to signal that Steinberg is running a 50% sale on Dorico Pro competitive crossgrade, making very affordable.

My good old Sibelius 7 was starting to have strange behaviour on Catalina (is not supposed to work on it, but it more or less does),

i jumped on the occasion.

Maurizio

Nord Wave 2, Nord Electro 6D 61,, Rameau upright,  Hammond Pro44H Melodica.

Too many Arturia, NI and AAS plugins

http://www.barbogio.org/

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads up.

First thing that showed up when I googled "find Sibelius serial number" after I'd failed to do so by looking all the places one would typically look:

"You can also find it from within your installed copy of Sibelius First. To find your Activation ID, you have to run Avid License Control, which is a separate application installed on your computer, and choose the License Info tab."

Thank you, Avid, for that elegantly succinct reminder of why I ditched your product to begin with.

My good old Sibelius 7 was starting to have strange behaviour on Catalina (is not supposed to work on it, but it more or less does)
I feel like that's a great way of describing Sibelius 7 on every OS I've used it on since maybe 2010...?

In all seriousness, I may check this out. Don't write a lot of charts out these days but you never know when the need will arise.

...and if this thread continues, one of us may need to share that lengthy Sibelius design critique video/documented emotional breakdown again.

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

I think I'll likely at least look at Dorico. Sibelius actually does everything I need, but as is, I'll likely never upgrade again because I don't want to do a subscription for a program that only gets opened a few things per week. Problem is, eventually it won't work on new operating system, so it's probably a good time to take a look.

Custom Music, Audio Post Production, Location Audio

www.gmma.biz

https://www.facebook.com/gmmamusic/