Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

$3700 for a Tee Shirt?

I guess I truly am the grumpy old man but I"ve earned it.... Not sure the 'free' tee shirt will make me pull the trigger on the Fantom 8 I was planning on buying.

Maybe the young ones who think 'free' means you"re not paying for it might bite...wait, they don"t make any money so it"s a moot point.

Fantom Tee Shirt

Using:

Yamaha: Montage M8x| Spectrasonics: Omnisphere, Keyscape | uhe: Diva, Hive2, Zebra2| Roland: Cloud Pro | Arturia: V Collection

NI: Komplete 14 | VPS: Avenger | Cherry: GX80 | G-Force: OB-E | Korg: Triton, MS-20

Sold/Traded:

Yamaha: Motif XS8, Motif ES8, Motif8, KX-88, TX7 | ASM: Hydrasynth Deluxe| Roland: RD-2000, D50, MKS-20| Korg: Kronos 88, T3, MS-20

Oberheim: OB8, OBXa, Modular 8 Voice | Rhodes: Dyno-My-Piano| Crumar: T2

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I truly am the grumpy old man but I"ve earned it.... Not sure the 'free' tee shirt will make me pull the trigger on the Fantom 8 I was planning on buying.

Maybe the young ones who think 'free' means you"re not paying for it might bite...wait, they don"t make any money so it"s a moot point.

Fantom Tee Shirt

The real issue is finding a place to wear it, such that anyone within sight knows enough to be impressed. At my age, I don't buy t-shirts to socialize or impress, although I lean towards one here & there. When I saw the thread's title, I thought "Whut, did Keith Richards hawk a gob on it or somethin'?"

"I like that rapper with the bullet in his nose!"
 "Yeah, Bulletnose! One sneeze and the whole place goes up!"
       ~ "King of the Hill"

Nah, they don't need to jack the price of the Fantom to cover a tee shirt. I'm sure it comes off another budget line with accounting allocation games to bury the cost. I'm just older than I used to be and earned the right to grumpy. And keep those damn kids off my lawn.

Using:

Yamaha: Montage M8x| Spectrasonics: Omnisphere, Keyscape | uhe: Diva, Hive2, Zebra2| Roland: Cloud Pro | Arturia: V Collection

NI: Komplete 14 | VPS: Avenger | Cherry: GX80 | G-Force: OB-E | Korg: Triton, MS-20

Sold/Traded:

Yamaha: Motif XS8, Motif ES8, Motif8, KX-88, TX7 | ASM: Hydrasynth Deluxe| Roland: RD-2000, D50, MKS-20| Korg: Kronos 88, T3, MS-20

Oberheim: OB8, OBXa, Modular 8 Voice | Rhodes: Dyno-My-Piano| Crumar: T2