Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT Peter Green RIP

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally speaking, guitarists often times have an "I'm better than he is" type of attitude. So when you see the tremendous amount of respect and admiration that other guitarists have for Peter Green, that really tells you a lot about the man. Probably his greatest legacy is how many other guitarists he inspired. Although Peter Green is gone now, he will not be forgotten any time soon.
I rock; therefore, I am.

• 1 month later...
...and very on-topic around here

Generally speaking, guitarists often times have an "I'm better than he is" type of attitude. So when you see the tremendous amount of respect and admiration that other guitarists have for Peter Green, that really tells you a lot about the man. Probably his greatest legacy is how many other guitarists he inspired. Although Peter Green is gone now, he will not be forgotten any time soon.

Indeed on all counts above.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _