Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Interview: Jeff Babko, Jimmy Kimmel / Martin Short / James Taylor / Neil Young

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got about halfway through it today. I knew he'd be a great guest when I saw it was him for this episode, as I was a big fan of his podcast and knew he'd be a great interview/talker.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I got about halfway through it today. I knew he'd be a great guest when I saw it was him for this episode, as I was a big fan of his podcast and knew he'd be a great interview/talker.

You are so right - just a lovely guy and has some great stories - if you haven't heard the George Duke anecdote yet you'll love it :D

Not yet! I've heard Julio Iglesias and Bruce Hornsby, not much past that yet I think.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• 3 weeks later...
I can't wait to catch up and listen to this. I could have listened to more podcasts when I was out of commission with the stomach virus, but mostly I watched every Mystery Science Theater episode on YouTube. Which, as it turns out, is a lot of them.

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, JazzPiano88 said:

Working my way through your podcasts (which are undiscovered gold mines, BTW). 

Jeff's story is really great.  Thank you for this interview!! 

So pleased you're enjoying them @JazzPiano88!  Jeff has definitely been one of the highlights. If you haven't seen the Netflix filming of the Martin Short / Steve Martin standup thing they do with Jeff, it's really worth a watch :)