Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Pedal of the month club.

RABid

I mentioned it in another thread and now have decided to do it. I'm creating my own pedal of the month club and anyone else is welcome to join in. I'm always looking for ideas and it will be interesting to see what people get. I'm not going to count digital multi effects pedals like the Line 6 Go or the Zoom G1X Four, though I could cause I bought both of them in the past month. Nope, Pedal of the Month is sticking with more traditional pedals. Would like to do this for 12 months.

July 2020 - Danelectro Daddy O. A pedal I always wanted but never had.

August 2020 - Joyo Atmospheres. One of the most expensive pedals that Joyo makes, but still only $89. An interesting reverb.

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get to be here in August so I better do it!!!!

I tried to buy one last month but the seller sent me the previous version. I didn't even take it out of the plastic bag, I returned it immediately.

It's not that it isn't a great pedal, it is. But the listing and the photo both showed what I wanted, not what I got.

Tech21 Sansamp Bass Driver V2.

I probably won't use it as a pedal very often but it is a great tool to have in the studio.

Every once in a while, I do get a bass gig and this is the ultimate backup if not the main sound source. Small, light, just toss it in the gig bag and go.

I am still exploring the things it can do besides bass guitar but it is GREAT on bass. There are tons of great bass tones, just a matter of dialing them in.

It runs off of 48v phantom power from a mixer or recording interface, it can use a power supply (typical Boss type) or it can use a battery.

I like the battery option because batteries cannot create any form of hum or noise unless they are almost dead and need replaced.

It's all analog, not a multi-effects so here it is. Cheers, Kuru

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

I've bought enough pedals over the lockdown period. I think I'm good for now.

Unless I happen to come across a really good deal on a really good tremolo pedal. Not a cheap pedal at a cheap price; a good pedal at a cheap price. But no rush or commitments at the moment.

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band