Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Distill yourself down to a MIDI pack and cash in...

:)

The midi tracked dance band is so 1994. You need to get with the 2010s and pre-record everything in pro tools and just dance to the DAW!

I would but I cant dance.

either can I.

I hired 3 young lady dancers.

I figured out long ago, the audience isn't that interested to see some guy on keyboards.

Sure, we can go down memory lane with Elton, and others, but really, this is 2020.

I thought about getting 3 young lady dancers but I cant figure out how to get them to respond to midi commands.

I hear from good source that humanlike AI robots are working on Midi 2.0. ;)

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get that ad all the time too. Most younger "producers" just make beats. A midi pack like this can probably be helpful to some extent for them. But for those who actually care about harmony and melodies, you would need a lot more than a midi pack to make the song your own. But if you got enough talent, musicianship and experience to change a generic preset to something of value, you don't really need a midi pack. It'll be way faster to produce your own original material. Those who depend on midi packs, will never develop real skills. Musicianship is overrated!
www.youtube.com/c/InTheMixReviews

I get that ad all the time too. Most younger "producers" just make beats. A midi pack like this can probably be helpful to some extent for them. But for those who actually care about harmony and melodies, you would need a lot more than a midi pack to make the song your own. But if you got enough talent, musicianship and experience to change a generic preset to something of value, you don't really need a midi pack. It'll be way faster to produce your own original material. Those who depend on midi packs, will never develop real skills. Musicianship is overrated!

Hey LA guy, you overlooked young and good looking

Don't underestimate superficial ;)

[70's Songwriter]

Greg, you know you got that whole young in heart and good looking category all to yourself around here. :)

Greg, you know you got that whole young in heart and good looking category all to yourself around here. :)

hah, you know flattery gets you everywhere ;)

how ya doing in LA land with that million $ studio ?

FWIW, i completed a few covers recently { imagine that }

[70's Songwriter]

My million $ studio had a small boo boo. A Kamikaze bird crashed into power cables/tower or something and caused a massive power surge in the neighborhood. A ton of electronics fried around here. My studio and computers were ok but the minisplit power conditioner went kaput. The rest of the damage was inside the house. Almost everything still had warranty but I had to pay for contractors to remove and install stuff. It goes pretty well with the 2020 vibe you know! There goes my saving for MIDI PACK! ;)

I'll definitely check out your latest recordings.

My million $ studio had a small boo boo. A Kamikaze bird crashed into power cables/tower or something and caused a massive power surge in the neighborhood. A ton of electronics fried around here. My studio and computers were ok but the minisplit power conditioner went kaput. The rest of the damage was inside the house. Almost everything still had warranty but I had to pay for contractors to remove and install stuff. It goes pretty well with the 2020 vibe you know! There goes my saving for MIDI PACK! ;)

I'll definitely check out your latest recordings.

I am sorry for what happened, Sam. Somehow, there is a Silver Lining [song #3 in my Playlist]:

My ver of " I Will Survive " is getting lots of love.

Its song #3 in this Playlist:

Let me know what you are working on.

maybe I will write a song titled " $27 MidiPack or Bust ".

[70's Songwriter]