Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: I'm done . . .

I'm sorry, friends, but I am really truly losing it, so I'm just going to take a moment to say thank you, and goodbye.

I hope I've contributed something here, though I have no idea what that might be. All the best to all of you, until we meet in Valhalla.

WP/JSJ

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, friends, but I am really truly losing it, so I'm just going to take a moment to say thank you, and goodbye.

I hope I've contributed something here, though I have no idea what that might be. All the best to all of you, until we meet in Valhalla.

WP/JSJ

Brother Winston, You have made many contributions to the forum and have been a great knowledgeable cyber friend and resource. Life won't be the same without you on the forum. I hope you will keep the door open and give us a shout now and then. I hope whatever it is that's causing you to go away passes soon. I will be missing you and I know the rest of the crew will too! Take care, Brother Larryz :cool:

Take care, Larryz

Brother Winston-I know it's a painful time for a lot of us-believe me, I got a head start even before the pandemic showed up.

If you need to disappear for a while, do it and apologize to no one. But the door is always open if you want to talk. All the best my friend,

you know how to reach me.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491