Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gentle Giant fan tribute

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

I might be wrong, but isn't that Rachel Flowers in there on keys? (On the first video...)

yup. There are also a couple of actual Gentle Giant members making cameos in it.

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

Wow.

I might be wrong, but isn't that Rachel Flowers in there on keys? (On the first video...)

Stay to the end credits, it outlines all the performers. There"s a little more to this than just a 'fan' video, despite the title.

Wow.

yup. There are also a couple of actual Gentle Giant members making cameos in it.

All of them, actually.

Ha! I missed that!

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

Brilliant, not to mention hilarious at key points. Wow. I had to be out of town and missed seeing GG live by thiiis much. Talk about a wistful regret!

"I want to be an intellectual, but I don't have the brainpower.
  The absent-mindedness, I've got that licked."
        ~ John Cleese