Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hey, how do you get a message to the editor?

I heard a band that I thought GP ought to to an article on, and I went looking for a link to the editor, and couldn't find one. IF anybody knows how, please send them this link and ask them about interviewing them.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Dave Bryce, We used to have a "notify" button where you see the "like" "reply" and "quote" button on every post. We could notify the admins/mods of spam, rule violations, trolls, foul and/or rude language, etc. Hitting the "notify" button would bring up a personal memo screen and we could leave a message on why we were notifying the mods. If some one had already sent a notification, we would be so advised. I noticed that this function has disappeared and sent a PM to the 3 listed mods and to date have not received a response. Perhaps you could find out what's up and/or answer this question? Thanks! :idk:
Take care, Larryz