Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hammond X5

Hello people,

I have a Hammond X5, someone took the opportunity and stole the electronics plates, the Frequencies Tone Divider Board as well as the Tone Mixer Board.

If anyone has a Hammond X5 for parts I would beg them to help me play my organ again. They can also be faulty!!

Thanks in advance.

Brana

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How on earth did this theft happen? Why wouldn't they have taken the entire board.

Mike

Harvesting organs is more common than you think.

Cue the photo of a Hammond in a hotel bathtub full of ice.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

-Mark Twain

Hi, and welcome to the forum. You might have some luck over at the Organ Forum. https://organforum.com/forums/

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

How on earth did this theft happen? Why wouldn't they have taken the entire board.

Mike

Cue the photo of a Hammond in a hotel bathtub full of ice.

Well if Burt can tow one down the Chattooga River I don't see how a bathtub is going to hurt it. It would however give a slightly different slant on "Deliverance". :ohmy:

Mike

Did the remainder of the board wake up in a bathtub full of ice in a cheap motel, with a note saying to call 911 and it might live?

"I ate its tonewheels with some fava beans and a nice chianti."

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.