Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Bought an MPN Tee Shirt

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine arrived a week ago. I haven't tried it on yet but it looks real nice!

We anxiously await your new avatar photo!

I've got to find the right backdrop, the Memphis Gibson factory store I'm using will be hard to beat!

Hey, they closed it anyway, even though they said they'd stay in Memphis. So how about a picture of you gigging, or with your bike, and an MPN T-shirt? Now, THAT would be cool!

I've got to find the right backdrop, the Memphis Gibson factory store I'm using will be hard to beat!

Hey, they closed it anyway, even though they said they'd stay in Memphis. So how about a picture of you gigging, or with your bike, and an MPN T-shirt? Now, THAT would be cool!

I feel my knees beginning to bend to the pressure :laugh:

We've picked up another gig for this Friday but it will likely be sleeveless weather. I like the idea with the bike and I think I'll go with that although it's kind of trapped in the garage stall at the moment, we're redoing the back deck and stuff is sitting in front of that garage door!

I just remembered another "fun" anecdote. Last year on our MC trip to Niagara Falls we stayed the first night in Kalamazoo, MI. I'd taken an old Gibson T shirt I had and ceremoniously dumped it in the trash while we were there.