Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Parts for ancient Technics SX-PX103M DP

I was told this might be a good place to ask my question before giving up. Anyway, I recently picked up a free, old Technics that would do nothing but power on the red power light, just in case it was something simple. After consulting the service manual, it looks like the main board has a problem, which seems to match what happens in most of these situations mentioned on various forums.

So, does anyone know of any place in the US that might have broken down Technics DPs? Ebay and google were a bust (US-wise). I assume the answer will be "No, but you could try calling around", but thought I'd ask before trashing it.

Thanks,

-joel

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Joel.....

You didn't mention the model of Technics you have, but Syntaur shows on their site that they have certain parts for certain models. I'd give them a ring first, and they also may know of other resources if they don't have what you need.