Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: This will transform our online world

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This all sounds hunky dory in the lab, but once it's out in the field, everyone knows that the malleable logarithmic relays are the weak point of failure.

Once they fail, the streams get crossed and every molecule of the system explodes at the speed of light.

No thanks!

J a z z  P i a n o 8 8

--

Yamaha C7D

Montage8 | CP300 | CP4 | SK1-73 | OB6 | Seven

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3

I think we have a member in the Netherlands that wants to have a talk with himâ¦

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I think we have a member in the Netherlands that wants to have a talk with himâ¦

No thank you ;)

:roll:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

About patent violations?

“True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.”
― Kurt Vonnegut

It occurs to me that the presenter is channeling Professor Irwin Corey, "the world's foremost authority."

I had seen the Rockwell version (1997). Wikipedia dates the original essay to 1944, and the original film version to 1977.

...and it finishes with the final half-dozen bars of "Hawaii Five-O." Brilliant!

-Tom Williams

{First Name} {at} AirNetworking {dot} com

PC4-7, PX-5S, AX-Edge, PC361