Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I am writing for Photofocus Magazine!

Rather unexpectedly, I was just offered a writing gig at Photofocus Magazine! I just started doing it, turning in to articles. I will be doing about three articles a month, almost exclusively on night photography although obviously there's a great deal of crossover in any type of photography, and as well, I'll be writing some articles on other things. I just turned in an article for improving one's mobile photography, for instance.

Here's one article that I wrote. Hopefully you like it!

Ideas for night photographers while staying home

2870_kenlee_marriageproposal-lisa_lightpainting_181231_2243_69sf8iso200_D750_1600PX-PHOTOFOCUS-MARRIAGE-HOUSE-CORONAVIRUS.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, greatly appreciated. They seem like a great group of people so far, extremely friendly and creative.

Thanks. It fell right from the sky. I had no idea they were considering this. It happened super quickly. I had a Zoom conference with them right after I joined, and they seem super cool as well. I am going to be writing primarily about night photography, although I am going to have an article on mobile photography published this coming Monday (June 1st) on their Mobile Mondays column that they just began.