Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Updated ksetlist site for Kurzweil

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Migration is done, downloads are working and the domain is back to ksetlist.com (the new. was a temporary one).

Now everything is under one big Word Press umbrella and the blog and forum are totally integrated.

Please clear your browser cache or it might still try to go to the new.

nah, done all the clearing - even tried from the main kurz site re-direct, nothing. refuses to load. In both Edge and Firefox

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things

Fran: If anything got changed in DNS, it may well take a day or so to be found in different areas. Propagation of DNS info is rather slow.

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

Does it try to go to new.ksetlist.com? Or is it failing just trying to go to ksetlist.com?

Thanks,

Fran

Fran, it just does not load...both browsers are trying to connect but don't. I removed the shortcut to new.k and cleared all the caches as well.

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

cool, thanks Fran

@Fleer I also did that, as well as all the other stuff, and the load just hangs :(

You need to clear your browser cache or it will try to go to new.ksetlist.com.

I clear cache all day.

Server/site not found still !

Firefox latest version, Win10 office machine.

All the other sites work,- and that´s a LOT !

Opera is the same.

new.ksetlist.com server-IP-adress has not been found

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

A.C.

I see https, but no log-in or sign up area:

Now you will see the Login much clearer. Thanks for the heads up. Before you actually had to go to write something in order to log in. Easier now.

And Al Coda, give it some more time and see if the DNS problems resolve for you. Most of the people can access it now.

Thanks

ps.- Thanks to the Music Corner for letting this discussion here. It has helped greatly in this transition moments for Ksetlist.

ok so I went to login now it's visible, and it is horrible! First it won't recognise the last password I used, and then when I try to get a reset email, (this is after a box comes up saying access denied, enter an email and message then add up a couple of numbers) it keeps saying google re-captcha failed!