Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Bought an MPN Tee Shirt

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...so, we made a few changes in the shop.

We tried out two different 3rd party fulfillment companies for the merch. Both of them make the merch as ordered, and drop ship. Both of them have made excellent merchandise so far...but one of them has worked much better than the other in terms of the speed of fulfillment - and also integrates a bit better with the platform we used to build the Shop - so, I've now changed all the merch in the store so that this one company will do all the fulfillment going forward.

There are still a few open orders from the company we won't be working with any more, but I expect all those to ship this week. I appreciate the patience of the folks who have waited so long. These guys have been averaging about a four week turnaround, and I'm just not digging it. The other one is much faster...and they really do integrate much better with the Shop's engine from a design POV as well.

If you look at the store now, you'll see that a bunch of the merch has changed, as we had to design all new stuff using the system of the manufacturer we like.

An unexpected bonus is that anybody who ordered anything from the manufacturer we won't be working with any more now has a collector's item, almost all of them one of a kind.

If anybody has any questions, please do let us know.

Thx,

Mgmt :D

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Thank you, Greg! I really like the way that one came out - looks cool with the black and white logo.

Thank you for the update Dave! I was beginning to wonder what happened? I appreciate the time you took to inform us.

No prob. I appreciate your patience!

You and I will be the only ones with that blue Performance Tee, Paul. Collector's edition! :thu:

dB

I have to say that I liked the other shirts better. I was hoping to order one of the blue performance tees myself in a while...oh well.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

Thank you, Greg! I really like the way that one came out - looks cool with the black and white logo.

Thank you for the update Dave! I was beginning to wonder what happened? I appreciate the time you took to inform us.

No prob. I appreciate your patience!

You and I will be the only ones with that blue Performance Tee, Paul. Collector's edition! :thu:

dB

Nice! Hey, at least you took the time to tell us what happened? Some people may have just written it off, or offer a refund. That"s why I trust you Dave and everyone on the forum. No lies! :)

I have to say that I liked the other shirts better. I was hoping to order one of the blue performance tees myself in a while...oh well.

I didn't delete the others, just basically switched them off.

I can light that one up for you any time you want, Max...as long as you're okay with the fulfillment wait.

dB

• 2 weeks later...
so this has turned into the MPN shipment update thread. :laugh:

I'll just sit and wait my turn. :)

You don't have to sit. You can stand if you want... :idk::idea::D

The first vendor seems to be averaging four to six weeks. The second vendor is a bunch better - average delivery time seems to be between 10 days and three weeks.

dB

Hey, Paul! Your shirt shipped today!!!!! ðð»ð

Thanks so much for your patience, brother!

Greg - yours shipped a few days ago as well.

dB

Dave, you wouldn"t happen to have a tracking number would you? It"s now June 20th and still no shirt? I thought I would have either gotten it by now, or at least an email?

My shirt arrived today. For a 2XXL the sleeves are a bit snug on the arms. Other than that it"s a nice shirt. You are absolutely right Dave. Go with the other company.

Sorry the photo is sideways? I don"t know why? I shot it with my iPhone, but uploading it here, turned it on it"s side?

1171.thumb.jpg.013a98d236c57bec15e685ba03c7fb4e.jpg