Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ken Lee Sees the Future!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

June 2021 - Flesh eating bacteria evolves into bilaterally symetrical quadrapeds and actively seeks out flesh.

July 2021 - Modern lightbulbs no longer make you orange, they make you puke blood, and raisins.

August 2021 - All plant life mutates and converts oxygen to carbon.

September 2021 - All female creatures go into labor on Labor Day, their spawn are enormous ticks.

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

Apologies for my very late response!

You think working at home gives you extra time. And that's sort of correct for me. But work has kept me really busy.

Also, though, nature abhors a vacuum. The universe apparently thought I had slightly too much time, so out from the heavens plopped a little side gig: I am now an author for Photofocus. They have tons of articles, blogs, podcasts and more on photography education and inspiration. They saw a number of my posts in Facebook and Flickr, and contacted me about two and a half weeks ago, apparently liking my night photography and the way I wrote the captions. Now, I am on their team of authors.

This is the second time posting night photos on Facebook has resulted in something. The first time, not so long ago, resulted in a book publishing deal for my night photography of abandoned things. So hey, Facebook does have some virtues. Well, it does for me, anyway, with this and making some really great friends there.

Now, whether I can do this with impending invasions from underground crab people and apes on horseback remains to be seen. May we fare well in this!

Sadly, late May - early June 2020 turns out to be massive protests, accompanied by looting and arson, with the pandemic still in full swing.

It's been terrible. The one saving Grace (see what I did there?) is that this kept the underground crab people at bay.

Browns win the Super Bowl? :roll:

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

dB

When you have aliens with super powers on your team, anything is possible.

If they had aliens with super powers, I could see them maybe making a shallow playoff run. I'm being generous here, but I'm a "glass half full" sorta guy.

There was a "What Next" type topic on FB the other day and I posted that "my vote was in for Yellowstone erupting". Almost immediately someone else posted that it was 23K years overdue and then pretty quickly someone else posted that there were recently several earthquake in a 24hr period in that area. I got back on and posted that perhaps I should be walking my comment back!

It's not going to erupt for a while, don't worry about it. But, it will at some point.

You're probably right, I went to look it up and apparently minor quakes are quite common in the area. I also didn't know or had forgotten there is also a super volcano in New Mexico and another in California.

It's not going to erupt for a while, don't worry about it. But, it will at some point.

You're probably right, I went to look it up and apparently minor quakes are quite common in the area. I also didn't know or had forgotten there is also a super volcano in New Mexico and another in California.

We have some active volcanos up here near Bellingham - Mt. Baker for one. The Juan DeFuca plate is subducting below the North American Plate so we also have earthquakes. Disaster looms.

Meanwhile, tornados in the Midwest and hurricanes on the southern East Coast, there is plenty of geological disaster for everyone!!!! Plus invasive species and virus.

If one could genetically engineer a cross between kudzu, blackberry and bamboo our entire country would be underneath it.

Doom for all, lots of doom!!!!!!! :laugh:

We did have a 5.5 earthquake in Ridgecrest, CA (north of Los Angeles) recently.

The only sort of disaster we DON'T seem to be having is rampant school shootings.

2020 will go down as one of the more memorable years for many.

I believe Sodomy Geese are also on the way according to something I saw on the 100% accurate Facebook platform

ROTFLMAO!!! So many wrong names for bands in this thread!!!!!

"Hi, I'm the lead singer for Sodomy Geese..." :laugh: