Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Marginally OT: When you buy studio furniture....

... and you discover nearly a year later it's faulty.

Last June I bought a cool piece of studio furniture that added three, four RU storage and then plenty of room for a computer monitor and speakers to sit on top. Have been rapt with it and over that time have slowly added any rack stuff I have, with one of the units unused - until last week.

I go to install a rack plate to cover up the space and discover that this last of three spaces is 1cm in width shorter than the other two, making installation of anything rack related impossible. You can imagine how thrilled I was. To their credit, the manufacturer, who is a small business and hand makes the furniture, is making me another one at zero cost. The downside is I now have to pull apart my whole sound set-up and move it out, install the new unit then load it all back in again. A good excuse for a dust and a vacuum I suppose.

If any Aussie forumites want a great piece of furniture that has 8 RU of storage instead of 12, message me and we can work something out ;)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic