Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Where is Hammond Dave??

Haven't seen him post here in quite a while. Does anyone know how he's doing?

Maybe the Hammond-Suzuki police hauled him away kicking and screaming in handcuffs.... Last words out of his mouth were "it's NOT a Hammond, it's just a clone.." Also heard muttering "my clones better than your clone, my clones better than yours....."

Who's got his bail covered?

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering the same thing after seeing his OP surface today.

And there are a couple of others who've been AWOL for a long time now!

I initially thought Dave was back.. Yes, a number others missing also.

"I  cried when I wrote this song
Sue me if I play too long"

Walter Becker Donald Fagan 1977 Deacon Blues

Could he be over at that "Just Dave's" forum? I tried to look but they would not let me in.

I tried that too but kept getting an automated "Dave's not here!" message.

I bickered with Dave about mostly trivial stuff for what seemed like two decades. It may have actually been that long. Funny how you can miss that sort of thing.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

And there are a couple of others who've been AWOL for a long time now!

Speaking of whom, has anybody svengled Sven lately? Even the most well-behaved among us can profit from a little discipline now and then....

“For 50 years, it was like being chained to a lunatic.”

-- Kingsley Amis on the eventual loss of his libido

I'm baaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkk... Nice to be missed. Have a lot of bitchin' pent up inside. Fasten your seat belts!

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Thanks! I was at NAMM for one day... Hope you cats kept the party happenin' there.

Like everyone else had all my lighting and music gigs cancelled. Been on the streets as a sex worker. Not doing too well at that...

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

You just miss the abuse... I get it. Great to "see" you again!