Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Last month I got the special- all 4 Izotope Elements plugins for $30. I already had two of them, added Nectar and RX7 Elements.

This month they offered RX7 Standard upgrade for $99. I bit, with the uncontrollable background noise here it will be useful.

Mostly it's fairly low level noise, would be nice to be able to wipe it clean.

We are starting our wonderful summer, impossible to leave the windows shut all day.

Anyway, another learning rabbit hole but having toured the demos and read the reviews I am sure this will be very useful software for my purposes.

It's on sale until early June, any registered Izotope software qualifies you. No affiliation but I like their products and processes.

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Nathaniel and Craig! I have the Mouth De-Click, there are 13 tools total.

I am feeling good about this decision, a lot of bang for the buck but more importantly this addresses some important issues that should make a big difference in the final product.

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.