Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

DJMalls - is this a scam?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipping calculated at checkout...........

'Nuff said.

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

Address:7 Yeovil Crt Echuca Vic 3564 Echuca VIC 3564 AU

Email:adaminapmsutiw@gmail.com

Phone number:0445190466

Looks crazy legit...

To add to your entertainment value, drop that address into Google Earth. Not to say anything negative about the small town of Echuca, Australia and its fine people (pop 15000... looks perfectly lovely with its riverboats and all), but I suspect that the OP will be disappointed if they think that those deals are legit.

Yep went through Echuca once - can't say I recall much as I blinked at the time.

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things

Just look at the prices.....most of their 'before sale' prices are $600...for something high end like the Grand stage or a Nord electro and yet some of the entry level Casio stuff is listed at this price too. All amazingly reduced to $90. If that don"t ring alarm bells.....
Yamaha MODX8, Legend Live.

This whois link says it all. A novel virus scam. Probably a ransomeware entry point for those who get on the mailing list. Shopify are being spoofed as the host. Now Australia has switched to VOIP as the replacement for analogue phone fake cell numbers are widely available for scamming purposes. Echuca is lovely country town but an unlikely place for a Chinese company to select to house it's international head office.

What pisses me off is why musos, who would fall into the lowest income bracket all over the world, are being targetted. Why not those willing to pay $1 million a week to spend their summer holidays in the Hamptons?

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

When something is too good to be true, it is. If someone is so naive (actually stupid) not to see it, then they deserve being scammed, IMNSHO.

Now, I have the Redeamer Christ for sale on Rio, somebody interested?

Ohh, I also inherited a fortune in an obscure country of Africa, problem is I cannot reclaim it, anybody interested to help me, I will pay a generous fee, but we need to keep it confidential and I am sending this proposal because you are a trustworthy person.

Please for some people to purchase all items, I will am send a check for $400,000.00. You will pay all the listed shipping people an abundance from this check and keep $3,500 for yourselfs as promised by the Royal Prince of Nigeria in His Magnificence so send number account bank for us please soon.
It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

Please for some people to purchase all items, I will am send a check for $400,000.00. You will pay all the listed shipping people an abundance from this check and keep $3,500 for yourselfs as promised by the Royal Prince of Nigeria in His Magnificence so send number account bank for us please soon.

I'm not holding my fingers crossed within me. But I'm waiting for delivery as an optimizatoinist.

J  a  z  z  P i a n o 8 8

--

Yamaha C7D

Montage M8x | CP300 | CP4 | SK1-73 | OB6 | Seven

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3