Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The MPN Shop - It's Built, It's Ready, It's Open!

So, I was wearing an MPN baseball hat at the KC NAMM dinner, and a bunch of folks at the show as well as others who saw pictures of it online asked where they could get one. I promised I would arrange for that and a few other pieces of merch as well, if I could figure out how to do that. :idk:

In the process of exploring the merch concept, brother Craig Anderton graciously agreed to contribute a few choice items from his vast collection of digital goodies, and to even create a few things just for MPN...and the MPN Shop concept was born.

It took us a little while to figure out how to do it the way we wanted...but I think we're at the point where we can let other people see it. :duck:

We're going to officially announce it forum-wide tomorrow, but I wanted to let you guys see it first. :cool:

MPN Shop Home

:)

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

w00t! Now I have to figure out what I can suggest for the catalog. Thongs with the MPN logo, perhaps?

Dr. Mike Metlay (PhD in nuclear physics, golly gosh) :D

Musician, Author, Editor, Educator, Impresario, Online Radio Guy, Cut-Rate Polymath, and Kindly Pedant

Editor-in-Chief, Bjooks ~ Author of SYNTH GEMS 1

clicky!:  more about me ~ my radio station (and my fam) ~ my local tribe ~ my day job ~ my bookmy music

Very cool! I see a a t-shirt in my future.

Now when are we getting "Joe broke it" merchandise? :D

:( ð¢

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Wow, this is sooo cool! Thanks Dave (and all those others behind the scenes) for the great work! Not that MPN is that widely known down here, I'll still be buying some gear and also some of the more "musical" items as well ;)

PS: Can you ship to Oz?

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things

PS: Can you ship to Oz?

Yes!

The merch is fulfilled by two different vendors, both of whom will make the stuff when it's ordered and (I believe) drop ship it anywhere. Pretty cool, actually.

dB

Coolio Julio! I do like that hoodie!

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things

Please, KC specific mugs and T-Shirt.

That's likely. I just have to decide on a design.

Actually, it's a bit more than that. KC has no logo - never really has. Gotta get one.

We've been using the former Keyboard mag's logo in our custom island banners at the top of the forum, but we should have our own.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk: