Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The new guy and the old master

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Search for Jazz Ministry on YouTube for great videos with both Laboriels. I love this:

[video:youtube]

Life is subtractive.
Genres: Jazz, funk, pop, Christian worship, BebHop
Wishlist: 80s-ish (synth)pop, symph pop, prog rock, fusion, musical theatre
Gear: NS2 + JUNO-G. KingKORG. SP6 at church.

That's great with Mike Landau and the great Greg Mathieson on keys. Greg has played for or produced so many great artists over the decades. When I was working for the late great Jesse Ed Davis, Greg fell by the studio to hang one night, there was a 9' grand in the corner that was delivered for a session in the morning. Studio said it was going to be tuned again in the morning so if we wanted to use it, it was okay. Greg laid down a couple great tracks and was all smiles afterwards. It was one of many great nights that someone fell by the studio and ended up adding a little something.

Yeah, Kiefer is the truth and Abe goes without saying.

As great as the performance is, the commentary at the end is probably even better. I hope other forumites will watch.

WORD!!!

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer