Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The new Crumar 11 - problem solved?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still cant see any reason why they wouldnt include an 11 pin out on the production models, especially the classic. If its MAP is $299 , I would go for the booker labs breakout box , more options , 6 pin out for both 122 and 147 and an 11 pin out. I know that version is more expensive , but it covers everything. The good thing about the viscount legend line , and the xk5 , is you can run a leslie off the 11 pin , and send the internal leslie sim to the main outs. I do this often , leslie on stage, main outs to FOH . This would not work to be able to do that. Goes back to the original thought, why they didnt include an 11 pin out in the first place boggles me...

"Ive been playing Hammond since long before anybody paid me to play one, I didn't do it to be cool, I didnt do it to make a statement......I just liked it "

• 3 years later...