Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Neo Soul Studio 2 iOS On Sale

FYI Neo Soul Studio 2 iOS is currently on sale in the App store for $14.99. I've so far only downloaded the Nu Suitcase and Nu Mark 1 and already have way more than my money's worth, and have not even done any tweaking. I own just about every software Rhodes out there, some really good stuff here. I appreciated that we all have a varying Rhodes "ear", but for $15 amazing stuff. BTW not associated with Gospel Musicians in any way.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of us have been posting about this app lately. Not the slickest or most stable app I have found, but vintage EP character for days. I never heard a CP70 sample I actually wanted to play until the one in this app.

The normal price is $25, so if you miss the sale, just skip your next cocktail and call it even.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

This is such a step up from the first version...stable as a rock for me...and the sounds are just incredible - and available effects and routing out the wazoo! The day I got this and started playing it I deleted the old version immediately and went ahead and reset all my setups in AUM Mixer And Camelot

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things