Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Kronos Forum login nightmare

For the past few days I've been attempting to login to the Kronos Forum to no avail. I have been getting a multitude of different error messages ranging from incorrect or inactive username/invalid password to "Could not connect to smtp host : 0 : php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known." when I attempt to change my password. I even tried registering again with a different email addresses I created on gmail and subsequently get a message that says "Sorry, but that e-mail address is already registered to a user". I found a link to email the Administrator only to get my multiple emails kicked back as being undeliverable. I reach out the Burning Busch as he's an active member on that group and he kindly supplied me with an email address that hasn't responded to me yet. There was another email address for one of the Moderators, but an email to them also got kicked back to me. I'm at my wits end here. Got multiple questions to post about Kronos issues as I'm now homebound and have the time to driill deeper under the Kronos hood.

I know that nothing is wrong with the site as there are postings from today on it. So my question ultimately is this - Is there any member on this site who is also a member of the Kronos Forum that possibly has a deeper knowledge of it and could possible provide me with a contact who can help me figure out what's going on with my account there? Nothing like being homebound and isolated from one of my favorite forums.

�Ah, music," he said, wiping his eyes. "A magic beyond all we do here!�

J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I post there daily. Messages are confusing.

I get the same 'warning ' message but I am logged in, despite the 'warning'.

There are a few other issues, such as very slow connection. Korg has been notified

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]